The spirit of my original post has been lost.

Simply put, I thought it odd that CFMX7 was not featured more
prominently at MM.com on its release day (or week) like prior CFMX
releases and other MM products. Ben Forta validated that it was a
concsious decision on MM's part to NOT put up a banner.

No mention of sales, security, future sales forcasts, etc. Just the
observation and what it could mean for CFMX if/when Adobe took over.

And by the way, a banner on MM's site is NOT "advertising". MM's banner
ad on CNET or Builder.com is advertising!