From: I Cartanga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 February 2006 13:05
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: MS Access to large at 25MB?

Thank you everyone. Now they are saying our index page takes 1800+ SECONDS
to process??????. I put measuring tags around the offending script and their
server reported 18 ms. I emailed them the log and now they say that is not
good enough and that pages that take more than 15 ms should be removed.
Ray Champagne (see above) had the same issue with the same host and he moved
somewhere else. We will be doing the same as they are having stability and
performance issues with their server that they cannot resolve and they are
blaming it on their customers.
>From talking to their support, other customers are complaining about
performance, I guess they chose our site to blame it on. While I am not a
great programmer and my code is not perfect, that same code has been running
on their server since 2002 without any problems.