If it works for you and you never get to some point where you ask yourself
why does it not have feature XYZ then I say just stay with it.

About 1-2 years ago I forced myself to switch from Homesite/CFStudio to
DWMX.  The reason I forced myself to do it was because I saw that a lot of
people were using it and did not want to get hired onto some contract where
that was the defined IDE to use but know nothing about it.  For a long time
I was really annoyed by and to this day I miss some of those shortcut keys I
knew all too well in HS.  However after some time with the product and
learning some of the features in it, I have no problems with it and can not
remember the last time I fired up HS+ to do something.  I like some of the
new features introduced in DW8, not sure if I'd pay for the upgrade just for
those features but luckily I do not have to purchase the software here(the
company does that).

I have tried CFE a few times and just can not see what the big deal about it
is.  I think I will end up forcing myself to switch to CFE sometime this
year and for the same reasons I forced myself to DWMX.  Although that really
depends on how the battle against .NET pans out here since CF might be
retired here.