and who is to audit and ensure the developer is doing this?  Further more
shouldn't this config be something the PC support folks should setup and
maintain?  In a large organisation with 10000+ PCs these are big and costly
issues, eh?  A security head might just make seemingly idiotic choices to
save their respective butts, eh?  Remember NIMDA?  At the time where I
worked there were no restrictions on IIS servers running on your desktop
PC.  oops...this helped nimda spread faster than a california wild fire.

DK