From: Douglas Knudsen
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Thu Aug 10 06:40:59 2006
Subject: Re: Development Environment Setup

and who is to audit and ensure the developer is doing this?  Further more
shouldn't this config be something the PC support folks should setup and
maintain?  In a large organisation with 10000+ PCs these are big and costly
issues, eh?  A security head might just make seemingly idiotic choices to
save their respective butts, eh?  Remember NIMDA?  At the time where I
worked there were no restrictions on IIS servers running on your desktop
PC.  oops...this helped nimda spread faster than a california wild fire.

DK