perfect? nothing in life is "perfect" :)
always feel free to offer criticism - DEFINITELY, but to be fair you may
also want to point out the great aspects of the conference and the fact
that either way you're planning to attend.  There seems to be an
abnormal increase in conference discussion this year that has a "this
versus that" mentality with regards to what conference(s) to attend.  To
be honest, it's really not that simple.

Regarding being ignored - TeraTech does receive a MASSIVE number of
emails and phone calls about what could be better, what should be added
or done differently at next year's conference, etc. and they do try to
address as much of the feedback as possible.  Certainly, the most common
feedback gets the most attention.  Also, they open topic/speaker
suggestions up to the entire community, have allowed the community to
vote on topics/suggestions in the past, and they have asked attendees
for suggestions and likes/dislikes regarding individual speakers,
sessions, and the conference in general, every single year (via surveys
as well as in Michael Smith's "conference closing" address).

~Simon

Simon Horwith
CIO, AboutWeb - http://www.aboutweb.com
Editor-in-Chief, ColdFusion Developers Journal
Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Master Instructor
Blog - http://www.horwith.com