From: Max Paperno [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 2:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Cc: Damon Cooper
Subject: Re: CF 5.0 "Bug Vote" is Now Open!

Well, as an Allaire customer, I say fix all the bugs.

So you're saying some bugs will deliberately not be fixed in 5.0 unless
perhaps they win some popularity contest.  Is that as absurd as it sounds or
is it just me?  Next time my client comes to me and says, hey, there are 10
bugs in the program you wrote, I'll say, well, 10 is a lot, so pick 6 of 'em
that you dislike the most and I'll just fix those.    Puuuhleeease!

Thanks,
-Max