> I still don't understand how I seem to be the only person in the world
> with this problem.  Does nobody else running a cluster even use
cfchart?

Until proven otherwise I believe cfchart is just a symptom, sessions not

being sticky in the connector is the cause.

=======

I have no doubt that the lack of sticky sessions is the cause.  It just
doesn't seem that I should have to settle with Adobe telling me the
"correct" fix is simply to enable sticky sessions.  That seems to
undermine the whole purpose of sharing sessions and such.  (with the
exception of when an instance goes down).

~Brad