The way I see it there are three possible solutions to the abstract
problem posed by cfchart being a 2-request tag:
- subsequent requests need to be directed to the same instance;
- instances share a common cfgraph cache;
- all data for all graphs needs to be present everywhere all the time.

The first 2 options are available to you and IMHO the third option has
such horrible consequences for performance that I am glad they didn't
implement it.

========

"The first 2 options are available to you"
I don't know that I would go that far.  Just because some people on the
list *think* something may be possible, but it will involve hacking XML
files, and jumping through hoops using lightly documented cfcs doesn't
necessarily make it a viable option worth the time of researching it.
I have yet to hear from a single person so far who has:
1) Found themselves in this situation
2) Successfully implemented either of your first two suggestions.

You would think that somewhere in the live docs next to the description
of the enable sticky connections checkbox, there would be note somewhere
saying "Oh by the way, if you use cfchart of any other 2 request tag,
they will not work when this is unchecked."

I suppose I expected there to be a more elegant BUILT-IN method for
working around this.  I hate for the fact that I have a handful of
cfcharts on my site to dictate how I must configure my cluster.  It just
doesn't seem right.

~Brad