> A lot of form data validation can be completely contained within the
client
> using JavaScript,

But isn't this scenario assuming that JS is available?  I thought the
argument
was that one has to assume that JS isn't available and a complete
server-side
validation routine would have to be in place.

It seems that most on the list have been saying use the client-side JS for
user experience enhancement, but assume JS is not available.  In that case,
I'd need to run server-side validation on everything anyway...

???