> Considering they didn't include FLEX in dreamweaver CS3 I'm now starting
> ask myselft the same thing.
> http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/web/features/allfeatures/

Can I be honest here for a second? This is *precisely* why I asked this
question. The lack of Flex support in Dreamweaver in my opinion is apalling.
Knowing that Fireworks can now write all my MXML straight out of it, and I
can't do crap with it in Dreamweaver really pushed one of my buttons, and
now I'm actually looking long and hard *at* CFEclispse or some product that
can do both double duty as a Dreamweaver substitute (File
Check-in/Check-out, linking to Fireworks, Component Tab, Datasource Tab) and
a healthy Flex helper...

Which made me think that perhaps with Flex coming so quickly, and our needs
to be able to ramp up Flex work so quickly, that maybe it was time to "dump"
Dreamweaver and move to a "friendlier" way to develop the kinds of apps that
are rapidly moving into acceptance.

But dammit... I LOVE my Flash Forms... I want it to be as easy as it is
now... <cfform format="flash"

*sigh*