From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Can I ask a question? (RE: Frameworks)

> With your background I am suprised you use DW, I would have thought
> Eclipse and SVN would be your bag.

If I may ask, why? I hand code mostly in Dreamweaver's CodeView.

I should probably preface this entire conversation by noting that I run
the interactive department of a medium sized Advertising Agency. So our
goals here are probably way more "graphically" and "brand" oriented. I
work with an entire art department that delivers artwork to me in PNG
form that I simply bring directly into Fireworks and slice up, moving it
then directly into Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver links to my PNGs so any
changes to the images automatically open up Fireworks and take me
straight to the master PNG file.
We've just been working with the Macromedia workflow as long as I
remember, and it's never given us pause to sit and think about any type
of "framework".