From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Can I ask a question? (RE: Frameworks)

> With your background I am suprised you use DW, I would have thought
> Eclipse
> and SVN would be your bag.

If I may ask, why? I hand code mostly in Dreamweaver's CodeView.

I should probably preface this entire conversation by noting that I run the
interactive department of a medium sized Advertising Agency. So our goals
here are probably way more "graphically" and "brand" oriented. I work with
an entire art department that delivers artwork to me in PNG form that I
simply bring directly into Fireworks and slice up, moving it then directly
into Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver links to my PNGs so any changes to the images
automatically open up Fireworks and take me straight to the master PNG file.

We've just been working with the Macromedia workflow as long as I remember,
and it's never given us pause to sit and think about any type of
"framework".