From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 3:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: fusebox

Is anyone out there using the fusebox methodology?

I have recently started this position here and I am the Cold Fusion lead and
I was toying with the idea of recommending that we use the Fusebox method
for the complete REdeployment of our corporate Intranet.

any feedback is well appreciated.

chris.alvarado
cold.fusion - developer
[phone] 512.794.6563
[email] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[web] http://www.tmanage.com

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. It is
not for use or disclosure outside TManage without a written proprietary
agreement.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or agent
responsible for delivery, you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone.  Please notify the sender as soon as possible and immediately
destroy this message and its attachments entirely.