Chris,

There are a lot of us out there using Fusebox and more everyday.  I can only
say good things about it.  It's great for taking a great product like
ColdFusion and making the way that we code it better.  There is a small
learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you can really turn out
some great stuff in a hurry.  Just my two cents on the issue.

Bill
<cf_warrior>