> If it is a Vista problem, why don't I have a problem with any
> other zipped file that I have come across...with the SOLE exception
> being Eclipse. It sounds like an Eclipse problem to me.

It's not really just a Vista problem, it's a problem with the MS zip
functionality in Vista, XP, and Windows Server 2003. You can demonstrate it
without Eclipse by creating nested directories to the maximum file path
length that NTFS allows, zipping them up with WinZip, then unzipping them
with Windows' zip utility.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net