From: Geoff Bowers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Paperthin's Commonspot

Rob,

On 31/01/2008, RobG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It looks like it's pretty easy to develop for... it's a million times
> better than FarCry (don't EVEN get me started on that thing, and yeah I
> know a lot of people like it).

My experience of Commonspot compared to other products has not been as
delightful as yours.  And there are plenty of people who have a
diametrically opposed view to yours on the merits of FarCry as a
solution.

It's unnecessary to voice your obviously negative opinion of a product
without any sort of request to do so.  If you feel the need to vent,
why not vent on the farcry-dev forum where you might let the
developers of that product know what you found so objectionable --
we'd love to fix it.

--
geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/