On 01/02/2008, Matthew Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Now, will it meet your requirements the same way as CommonSpot?  Depends on
> your needs.  My understanding of CommonSpot is that it makes importing
> existing content easy (at least according the docs).  You can use a WYSIWIG
> editor to modify templates (again, from what I saw in the docs).  You can
> have a single authoring server and multiple front ends.  These are things
> that FarCry does not do (yet).

FarCry is a blessing for data import and export.   We don't believe in
template authoring through WYSIWYG so its unlikely to appear in the
code base without a corporate sponsor.  All of the multi-server
implementations of FarCry (of which their are many) typically operate
on the basis of a single authoring server and multiple front ends.

geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/