>>The only problem with Aptana is some are out-of-date;

Yeah, that is a pain. But at the same time these Libraries are maturing
rapidly. According to their message center thingy, they are going to
updating the libraries with the next release cycle.

"The Aptana Studio release should contain updates for many of the bundled
Ajax Library frameworks, including support for EXT 2.0.2., Yahoo UI 2.5,
Adobe Spry 1.6,"