From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 11:06 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF vs .Net or PHP - need arguement help

Our company, a large nationwide organization is creating an RFP to redo
our entire site
from scratch for agnecies to review.  The marketing folks are asking the
agencies to
recommend a application platform as a part of the RFP.  I know most
agencies use
...net or php, but that will be for their advantage and not our existing
CF staff.

I need some guidance from someone that's been down this road before. I
don't want us
to switch technologies just beacuse it's what the agencies use. Why
aren't there more
agencies using CF?