They're rebranding and reorganizing from scratch. It's driven by the Marketing
folks and they want my feedback on what we should use, but the angencies talk
about that there's more, less expensive developers out there with these other
technologies.  They're just trying to sell what their staff knows so they can
land the account.  I need a list of reputable agencies that use CF and not just
a CF development house.