That's a pretty common thread with outsourcing to other countries and has
spearheaded the move back to using US developers in many cases.  Even folks
who speak English just fine run into "cultural" differences in concepts that
cause communication issues.  It has nothing to do with their ability to
program, they just don't understand American culture and we just don't get
their culture.

Eric