>> f8 comes with its own web server albeit it is for development only, and
it can be installed siliently ("without user interaction" would probably be
more accurate)

If that is the case you could roll it up with something like XAMPP with the
Tomcat Plugin. With a bit of work and a bat file you can deploy a working
CF/JSP/LAMP app on a Windows Box in about five minutes. If you are
interested I have some tutes on my blog on setting up XAMPP with Adobe CF,
Railo and BD.