From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 14 August 2008 12:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Free BlueDragon?

OBD doesn't have any of the CF8 candy that you mention.  It is
significantly lighter weight than CF though.  From what you describe,
I think CF is your only option, as neither OBD or Railo (my open
source CFML engine of choice) is going to fit the bill.

cheers,
barneyb

Barney Boisvert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]