@ Andrew,

>>Have you got a blog to your xampp integration?

http://www.myinternetisbroken.com/search.cfm
Search for XAMPP

It is a bit dated. I need to revise my blarg  as it is not completely
accurate.

A couple of notes: Unzip the Tomcat plugin on top of XAMPP and then click on
setup_xampp.bat if it doesn't give you an option to "configure with mod_JDK"
run the bat file again and select option 5. This will allow you to hit both
Tomcat And Apache on port 80 (If you so wish).

You should see two bat files called tomcat_start.bat and tomcat_stop.bat.
Run the tomcat_start.bat and click on the xampp-control.exe to set up Apache
etc..

Go to http://localhost and you will see a link to Java in the XAMPP Admin
area. It will point you to all the Tomcat examples/directories.

~G~