>>> f8 comes with its own web server albeit it is for development only, and
>it can be installed siliently ("without user interaction" would probably be
>more accurate)
>

>If that is the case you could roll it up with something like XAMPP with the
>Tomcat Plugin. With a bit of work and a bat file you can deploy a working
>CF/JSP/LAMP app on a Windows Box in about five minutes. If you are
>interested I have some tutes on my blog on setting up XAMPP with Adobe CF,
>Railo and BD.

You really don't even have to do that. Both Tomcat and JBoss come with an
internal web server that's robust enough to be used in production. just grab
the Open BlueDragon war file, add your htm and cfm files to it and drop it into
the appropriate java application server deploy directory. In the next deploy
life cycle, the jas will pick up the change and start serving the files.

regards,
larry