From: Parker, Kevin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 2:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL Server

Please excuse my ignorance.

I currently develop CF apps using Access. What do I need on my own
development machine to develop using SQL Server. I can't imagine that I need
to spend bucket loads on actually having the full blown SQL Server running
there. Is there a single user development type version like with CF Server
or is there some other option or way of doing it.

********************************
Kevin Parker
Manager, Web Services
Service and Communication
WorkCover Corporation

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.workcover.com

ph:   +61 8 82332548
fax:  +61 8 82332000
mob: 0418 800 287

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.