From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 10:31 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Calling .ASPX.VB from .CFM

http://irm.resortdata.com/LutsenInterface/IRMpublic.asmx?op=CheckAvailabilit

> So could I skip having the aspx.vb file generating the soap and just
> generate it myself and send it to the SOAPAction address?

If there's a URL for the WSDL file, you should be able to invoke it
directly from CF using CFINVOKE. That WSDL file will contain the
instructions for CF to talk to your .NET web service.

If the web service is returning complex types, you may have to futz
around with CF to get what you need.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/