Dave,

I dug more and here is the aspx.vb file which .NET uses to create the
objects:

In the web.config file there is a setting:
<appSettings>
        <add key="IRMPublic.IRMPublic"
value="http://irm.resortdata.com/LutsenInterface/IRMPublic.asmx"/>
</appSettings>

Then in the aspx.vb file:

     Dim irm As New IRMPublic.IRMPublicMethods

      Dim CheckAvailabilityRQ As New IRMPublic.CheckAvailability_irmRQ
      Dim CheckAvailabilityRS As IRMPublic.CheckAvailability_irmRS

      With CheckAvailabilityRQ
        .Credentials = New IRMPublic.irmWebSvcCredentials
        'loginid/password for testing
        .Credentials.LogonID = "IRMTest"
        .Credentials.Password = "1qasw2"
        'DataPath dependant on propery installation, for demo use
c:/rdp1202/rdp95
        .Credentials.DataPath = txtDataPath.Text
        'Unique id between 29000-29999 for each session, set in Global.asax
        .Credentials.DatabaseID = Session("DatabaseID").ToString

        .AvailabilityRequest = New IRMPublic.irmDatesRoomInfo
        With .AvailabilityRequest
          'Current date in demo files is 03/01/1998
          .ArrivalDate = CType(txtArrival.Text, Date)
          .DepartureDate = CType(txtDeparture.Text, Date)
          'Valid room types for demo: DD, Q, QQ, K, KA, PH
          .RoomType = txtRoom.Text
          .People1 = CType(ddPeople.SelectedValue, Int32)
          .People2 = 0 : .People3 = 0 : .People4 = 0
        End With
      End With

      CheckAvailabilityRS = irm.CheckAvailability(CheckAvailabilityRQ)

SO, I am thinking that CFINVOKE will call the method 'CheckAvailability'

I will need to pass it the CheckAvailabilityRQ object

The CheckAvailabilityRQ object will contain the 'Credentials' and the
'AvailabilityRequest' objects that you gave me insight on how to create via
CFCOMPONENT.

Once I create the 'Credentials' and 'AvailabilityRequest' objects how do I
nest them inside an object called 'CheckAvailabilityRQ'?