Matthew, I'm on Linux, not Windows, so Process Monitor won't help here. I don't
think I'm going be able to figure this out with a Java debugger. That's just
beyond my capabilities.

Does Adobe actually support CF7? We tried to find out and it sounded like
they've outsourced support for it to Fig Leaf Software.

If there's anyone who thinks they can get to the bottom of this, I'm pretty
much ready to hire them.

Leon