> I think JIT is used all the time, not just after X executions of a certain
> piece of code. Anyway, we saw the error running without JIT,
> so it's not the guilty party. The WS does refuse to work after the error is
> thrown. Some switch gets flipped and CF/Java
> presumably can't find a class that it could find previously.
>
> This is an internal error that seems to happen at two different times:
> 1. Generating the WSDL for the web service.
> 2. Trying to create an object within a web service function.

JIT is invoked after the JVM has executed the same code some number of
times, actually, I think. But that's neither here nor there.

You could try creating static WSDL, and see if that reduces the
problem. Just save the generated WSDL, and give that out to your web
service clients. That's kind of a pain, but could be an interesting
test.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.