>You guys are a bunch of whiners.  I don't know if I'll buy ColdFusion
>Builder yet, but if I do...$300 is cheap, for any software.  What do you
>guys want?!  Free?  How much work do you do for free?  Don't buy it...fine,
>but don't whine about $300.

$300 cheap for any software? What kind of Kool Aid have you been drinking?

Don't get me wrong. ColdFusion Builder is a great IDE and I'll probably shell
out the $300 for it (or get my company to buy it). The issue is that we're
already shelling out at least $1200 to Adobe for a product that has free
products as its chief competition. It would have been wise, given that price
tag versus the price tag of PHP (or even Railo) to give us a free, or at least
inexpensive, IDE. As is, I'm feeling shafted. I almost certainly won't use
Flash Builder so I fell like I'm being forced to buy a $250 IDE that I won't
use to get a $50 IDE that I will.

That said, I'm on my way to my boss' office to ask if we've got the money in
the budget for it now. Most likely it won't happen due to the budget cuts we're
facing, and working for public schools certainly doesn't give me the kind of
financial flexibility I'd need to buy a $300 IDE any time soon.