Eric,

It's clear that ColdFusion Builder is not for you. However, there are a lot
of people who don't mind paying for a tool that they will use 40+ hour a
week. You clearly aren't one of them and that's why CFE isn't going
anywhere. :-)

Will,

It would be helpful if you could provide specific bugs that you think impede
the use of ColdFusion Builder.

-Adam