> babysitting you. I don't give a rat's ass about you, personally, one way
or

there's the dave we all know & love....

> > that, there is the annoying older internet worker who looks
> > at everything like a lawyer and put disclaimers on everything

somehow i must have missed this load of crap the 1st time thru.
well i will admit to being one of those "older" internet workers &
guess what? unless you've got some secret distilled groundup
monkey butt formula, you soon will be one of those "older" workers.
and despite what you think, us old folks tend to gleefully applaud
stuff like aaron burr's  presidential campaign promise "..hang all
the lawyers.." (or words to that affect). not that dave needs any
defending, but i've never noticed him to be particularly rabid about
legal stuff even though he's probably eyeball deep in lawyers being
where he is and all.

> As far as being an "older" internet worker, how old do you think I am? I'm
> kind of curious. I'll grant that I can be annoying and dull.

dave, you are older than dirt. we've been finding your fossilized
footprints next to dinosaur fossils with startled, some say shocked
expressions for years now....