> As far as being an "older" internet worker, how old do you think I am? I'm
> kind of curious. I'll grant that I can be annoying and dull.

Hey, I've met Dave and I have no idea how old he is...

I respect him because of his knowledge, not because he's older than me (he
probably isn't, but there you go) - we're not saying respect him because
he's older than you, but listen to him because he probably knows a damn site
more than most on this sort of topic...

The queue for the "Dave Watts Fan Club" starts somewhere around here <g>

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited