From: Russ Michaels [mailto:r...@michaels.me.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 15 September 2011 9:01 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CFBuilder 2 Virtual Hosts

Andrew,

I think your misunderstanding what I mean.

If you have multiple websites in IIS or Apache, every site must be unique in
order to browse them.
There are 3 ways to do this.

different IP address on each site
different port on each site
different host header on each site

host headers is clearly the easiest and best way to remember the url for
each site, and if you do not use the hosts file to do this then you are
going to need a live IP address and to register real domains, which would be
pretty pointless not to mention a waste of money.

As for the project.
If you have the website at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mydomain.com and you have your
project at c:\my documents\projects\mydomain.com

This is clearly 2 copies of the files
Perhaps we are talking about different things.