>I think you'll find that all of the "powerful voices" in CF have been
>begging Adobe to do more for years.

Perhaps 'begging" is the wrong approach. Perhap they should tell Adobe  - in a
clear manner - that Coldfusion is dying from pure neglect.

Why won't Adobe PAY some of the more knowledgeable people to spend time
creating new tutorials, example, etc.? That's an investment, not a favor or a
handout.

Why won't Adobe pay to give a great site to one of its great voices, Ben Forta?
It is a shame to look at it, to be honest. Perhaps he doesn't care, but the
whole thing has the potentital to give CF a very bad - and undeserved - image.

>I'd agree with you though about Ray, Ben, and a few others. They're so
>prolific that it's all too easy to let them shoulder the burden of preaching
>"that CF stuff". I could ask though, do you blog about ColdFusion? :D

No, I do not blog about ANYTHING. I'm too busy working to pay my bills - and
yes, I use and love Coldfusion every day. Massimo Foti recommended I give it a
try a few years ago and I produced a web site with a database backend within
one week. Not because I was great at coding (I'm not, to this day); I could do
it because that's how great CF is - but nobody knows that outside the CF
community. And that's a shame.