If you truly believe what you say you would not criticize me because...I'm
criticizing others :-)

And yes, it is Adobe's responsibility. It is Adobe's product.

It's not up to teenagers to promote Nike. Nike has to pay the big names to
promote Nike products, so that teenagers buy them. That's how it works in the
real world.

Yes, it is perfectly legitimate and reasonable to expect Adobe to invest some
money promoting Coldfusion. Why not?