Good point!  So if I can allow the user to specify a style sheet, then a lot
more comes from it.

A couple of problems I am having with it:

1) I don't know what format the user wants for the form (ie is it in a table
or not)
2) I can't really say exactly what the defaults should be without a style
sheet

    Although this one could be tackled by telling the user to specify a
style for the
    form and then parsing the data first.

This has brought a lot of questions up.  The Browser generally uses a style
sheet to display the data and most people can't be bothered to change the
default style sheet much.  Style sheets effectively say what the defaults
are (specified by the developer) for the given HTML.  Effectively all this
kind of system for producing forms would then do is create a table with a
form and a specific style sheet.  Not saving much time in my view.

Development has ceased on this for a while.  I may come back to it later.

Paul