From: Andrew Scott [mailto:andr...@andyscott.id.au]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:28 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Log question

If the log is deleted ColdFusion should recreate the log, for example stop
ColdFusion go to the logs directory and delete them, then restart ColdFusion
and the logs will be recreated.

If you are wanting the log information from inside the file then you will
want an undelete tool to get the file back, but hurry because once the OS
reuses the space it will be lost forever. Which usually could be awhile
depending on the OS and disk size.

--
Regards,
Andrew Scott