> Even though we just touched the subject in another thread i'd like to
start
> a new one where we "air" our thoughts on the future of CF in Europe since
it
> seems like CF is a "failure" so far over there!

I'm a developer in London, and have found it hard to find CF jobs (OK, maybe
I'm looking in the wrong places, but I doubt it).  PHP, as one company told
me last week, is "far far better and more stable, not to mention scalable,
than CF will ever be."  Well, I couldn't really beleive that.  I used to
code in PHP, and find Cold Fusion so much more powerful.  And scalable.

Will