Sadly quite common, sysadmins and hosting companies even do it

The reason is because they think it works in the same way as cgi scripts
and is locked down by the same rules that php et al are, which is not the
case because it runs asca service not a process

Russ Michaels
www.michaels.me.uk
cfmldeveloper.com
cflive.net