> Obviously, I still hope someone has seen a similar attack, because I'm not
> all that relieved that the symptom has gone away.

Honestly, I would assume the worst, and do the following. Back up
server settings and the source files themselves, review the server
settings manually, review the source files (hopefully "less
manually"), and build a clean CF/IIS install following the lockdown
guides where possible/appropriate. Then, deploy the server settings
and source to the new install.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.