I agree with that assumption 99.9% =) i've had about 20% of my stuff F*#**d
up in UD4
though i found it butchers the best when you drag and drop or it does not
butcher it dpulicates your code like an extra 4 times lol as you move things
around

Bill Wheatley
Director of Development
AEPS INC
Allaire ColdFusion Consulting Partner
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer
http://www.aeps.com
ICQ: 417645
http://www.aeps2000.com
954-472-6684 X303

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorized alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it