I'm biased, I admit, but I wrote about UltraDev because I think it deserves
it.  I came to UltraDev thru the back door -- as a ColdFusion developer.  I
know that UD has problems, and I'm one of the most vocal people out there
about these problems.  I work full-time as a CF developer, and I use UD
almost exclusively now, along with Homesite (CF Studio hasn't been very nice
to me. . .eating all my memory and crashing).

tom