Hey all...

I am going to be a complete heel and ask a few questions about SSL to those who seem
to work with it quite a bit in real world scenarios.  I haven't had to implement an
SSL-protected site or templates in some time and seem to be stumbling when trying to
implement a strategy to begin.

My situation is this:
I have written an entire site, including non-secure forms that collect and store user
data and the like using CF and SQL Server.  I am in the process of "securing" the
pages using SSL but have been having problems getting started.

Is there any way I can use a directory to house both secure and non-secure forms and
call them merely using https instead of http?

I am having the worst time in trying to get even a page to show up using IIS's
"directory security" using an SSL key pointed to an IP using the secured directory.
There always seems to either be a page not found error or a SSL protected page error.
Any help at all in getting any or all of these issues ironed out would be extremely
useful, as I did not think it would take much time at all to roll out a secured
version of the templates I had already written....which may be an extremely huge
misguided thought.

Also, does anyone know of a GOOD repository of SSL, IIS, CF and setting these up in
general?  I have scoured the Microsoft site to no avail, and there is not much better
info available from Allaire, it seems.  Thanks a ton for the vine...and any help you
may send my way.

Cheers,
Brandon