Jim,

Right now, I have only 2 IP Addresses available to use.  1 for the machine,
and 1 for the site.  Right now, I am using the machine's IP and the site's
for the regular http site.  I haven't dedicated one of those for the SSL
key, which I could.

Right now, when I click advanced, I only see port 80 attached to the site's
IP.  What dould you recommend?  I do have two IPs available to use.  So are
you saying that I create a single site in the MMC and then create 2 virtual
directories each having a different IP or are you saying to create 2 sites
with each pointing to the same home directory but with different ports and
different IPs bound to the same?

You are really helping me out here...I haven't message with virtual hosting
and leave most of the hosting side of things to those who know better...but
in this case, I am the only one holding the bag.

If you can be specific in what should go in the site parameters, the IP
config for both the ports and sites, advanced properties and possible host
header places, I think I might just be on my way...for the record, I guess I
do have two IPs I can use, I can point the Key to either of them in the Key
Manager and have nothing more to lose....hehe

Thanks a ton,
Brandon