| I had a test at a interview. I had to write a page of HTML by hand with
| pencil and paper. I do not keep all attribute details of every tag in my
| head, so I'm sure they didn't like my response to the test.

Pencil and paper?  What, were they trying to see how well you could function
durring a power outage or something?

I had to take a CF test once where some of the multiple choice questions did
not have a correct answer.  How do you correctly answer a question that has
no correct answer as a choice?  heh.  I don't think they liked my comments
about the test either.

Todd