Paul Sinclair wrote:

> Jochem,
>
>>But when is it chopped off? When cf writes the email to the
>>spoolfolder or when dart.dll takes it from the spool folder
>>to the SMTP server?
>
> I have no idea. How do I tell? All I know is that somewhere in the
> process chunks of the html code are just being left out.

Send the email in such a way that the SMTP server does not accept it.
Common ways to do that are to set the To: and the From: both to an
adress in an untrusted domain (relaying) or a non-excistent domain. The
email will end up in the mail\undelivr\ folder and you can see what it
looks like by just opening the file in a text editor.

Jochem