Paul Sinclair wrote:

> I've put up the "chopped" version of the file up as well as the version
> that was "trapped" in the undelivr folder. The "chopped" version is a
> sample of what is getting to the email addresses it is sent to. It is
> here:
> http://www.cpsmagazines.com/news.sent.version.html
>
> The version that got trapped in the undelivr folder is here:
> http://www.cpsmagazines.com/news.undelivr.html
>
> Take a look at numbered paragraph 6/7 in the sent version to see an
> example of what is happening somewhere along the way. In the undelivr
> version, those paragraphs are fine. There are several other paragraphs
> in "chopped" sample where I am getting the same kind of thing.
>
> FYI, the mailserver is iMail v6.

I do think it has got something to do with line length limits. Can you
write the contents of the email to a variable and then apply a wrapping
tool to it (something like cf_wrap from the Developers Exchange
http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=CA3470E5-2830-11D4-AA9700508B94F380&method=Full).
If you wrap it to 78 characters per line (RFC recommendation) it might
work better.

Jochem